3-2-1 Professional Development Exit Ticket
You will complete a 3-2-1 Professional Development Exit Ticket Reflection for every event you attend. You can access the reflection in two ways: a) through the RCOE Engage Portal or b) by creating your own document to complete your professional development reflections.
Every event that you RSVP to in Engage will log in your events history the space to complete your reflection. To access your reflection page in Engage follow the directions below.
- Log-in to Engage and click on Reich College of Education
- Click on your Account Icon at the top right hand corner of the page.
- Click the "Event History" link from the dropdown menu.
You will be taken to a list of all the events you have attended. For the event you are writing the reflection, click on the edit icon next to the word "Reflection". A text box will open for you to complete the reflection prompts below.
Once you've completed the 3-2-1 reflection click the "Save" button and your response will be recorded.
- Three (3) New Ideas/Concepts/Practices I learned at the PD Event
- Two (2) New Ideas/Concepts/Practices I'd like to know more about
- One (1) New Idea/Concept/Practice I will implement in my teaching practice that's related to my PD Goals
Using Your Own Document
To create your own document for managing your reflections you can choose a number of options. We recommend that you complete a word document or spreadsheet that you can answer the three reflection questions.
Here is a sample spreadsheet:
You will keep your Engage Reflections and your own documented reflections until it is time to submit them at the end of your student teaching experience. Use the link below to download a copy of the 3-2-1 Professional Development Reflection guide.
Click here to access the 3-2-1 Reflection Prompt [PDF]